Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Day 143

 

Where is this place?

New Brighton Athletic Park.


Why is it special to you?

Because it’s close to my house and my family and I spend a lot of time there.


What are some of your favorite things to do in this space?

I like the playground there because I often meet up with my friend Aurora. I like the big open field where I can drive my John Deer, play soccer and have a picnic with my family during the summer. In the winter, I like to play in the snow.



First of all I would like to thank our Parent Committee for the lovely treats you sent all the teachers today for Teacher Appreciation Day.  I would also like to thank you for the cards, flowers, goodies and chocolate today.  Although this has been a pretty tough year teaching I have to say that getting to come everyday and hang out with your children really has me blessed.  Hands Down I have the best gig in town and being a part of your life is such an honour. 


Today we worked on another cycle of the seed. We learned all about leaves and stems. 







In honour of May the 4th we did a Star Wars Cosmic Kids activity.


More leaves and stems






We finished all of our TOP SECRET STUFF and they will be sent home tomorrow.  

Tomorrow is also Hats on For Mental Health.  Come to school wearing your favourite hat or crazy hat or any kind of hat that you would like.