Wednesday, March 30, 2022

 This morning our Rock Star was Sadie.  Her favourite outdoor space is her Grandparents backyard! She loves to jump on the trampoline with her sister and her cousins.


This afternoon our Rock Star was Owen. 1) Elbow River at Bragg Creek Provincial Park 2) It is special because I go with my friends and family. I like playing with my friends there. I feel happy because I like how pretty it is and I saw a deer one time. I feel calm when I am there. 3) Some of my favourite things to do are walking in the river, eating lunch near the river, and throwing rocks in the river. There is a trail nearby called Alder Trail where I learned about different trees-spruce, lodgepole pine and aspen.

Today we drew different landscapes to add to our video.  Each child was able to choose their favourite landscape to draw and colour.