Monday, March 6, 2023

Day 110

 Happy Monday!  It was a cold one today so we didn't make it outside.  The morning class had fun representing a number in their visual journals.  The afternoon class was busy working on our March assessment that will be sent home on Wednesday.







Parent Conferences are this Thursday and Friday.  Just a reminder that there is no school Thursday and Friday.  If you have not already booked your conference you can book it online over the next few days.  These conferences will be teacher-led.  You are welcome to bring your child with you or come on your own.  These conferences will be a tight 15-minute timeframe as I am booked solid for Thursday and Friday.  I will have Visual Journals in the hall for you to review before or after your conference.  As this is the last conference of the year please note that I will not be opening my toys/centers for students and siblings since there is so much to cover in a short period of time.  To respect the time myself and others I ask that you come a few minutes early.  Unfortunately, if for some reason you are late I will not be able to give you any extra time during our interview due to the large number of conferences booked.