Friday, December 18, 2020

Day 69


 Hello Students and Parents, 

I would like to take this time to say thank you for such an amazing five weeks. I could not have asked for a better group of students than the 33 students I had. Although my time with these groups was short, I was able to laugh, sing, create, and grow with them! I am so grateful for this experience! The personalities in these groups and their brilliant minds gave me the courage to try new things with them and laugh when things did not go exactly as planned. I will forever remember these students and the experiences we had together. 

Over the last few days, I received so many kind notes about how much your child appreciated having me in the classroom and my heart could not be fuller. Thank you all for thinking of me around the holidays and being so kind to me during this strange time!

I hope you all have a great winter break and wish you all the best in the new year! 

Miss. Dansereau


Thank you for such a wonderful first part of the school year.  Your children bring a smile to my face every single day.  I hope that you all enjoy some much deserved rest and you are able to enjoy your family and make some new memories over the next two weeks.  See you in 2021!!!!

**Please check your email or Google Classroom for details regarding our week of virtual learning.  If you have any questions just send me an email.**