Friday, April 21, 2023

Day 136

 HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  Today was SO MUCH FUN!  I tried to get all your kids in front of you sorry if I missed a few.  I hope that you enjoyed the performance.  I took two videos this morning.  One from our Kindergarten practice and one from the dress rehearsal.  Hopefully, these links work for you. :)






After our performance, I opened up our favourite stations.  
This is what centers with 45 kids in a class look like. 










 **Kindergarten is still looking for baby spider plants.  If you or your neighbour have any baby plants we'd love to take them off your hands.**

UPCOMING DATES

April 25 - Picture Day

April 27 - Family Dance (SOLD OUT)

May 2 - Orange Shirt Day

May 3 - Hats on for Mental Health

May 4 - Star Wars Day

May 5 - PD Day/No School

May 22 - No School (Victoria Day)

May 29 - PD Day/No School

June 1 - Art Walk (in the evening)

June 2 - Sports Day

June 9 - PD Day/No School

June 22 - Kindergarten Celebration (during the day)