Monday, December 13, 2021

 This morning our Rock Star was Cruz. Each Christmas Season my family and I buy a lego Christmas house. We build them together and set up our LEGO village with all the other Christmas buildings we have built and collected in past years. I love this tradition because we set up our Christmas LEGO village in our living room and my brother and I play with it all. It’s magical.



This afternoon our Rock Star was Aubrey.  Aubrey has a family tradition where she goes to her Nana's house to decorate cookies.  Her favourite cookie to decorate is the angel because it is the nicest one. 


Today we finished decorating our Door it is two-sided. :)


We also worked hard on a top-secret Christmas gift.  That is all I will say :)




Pumpkin Jack in week 6 is looking rather rough while our full pumpkin is still going strong.