Thursday, November 17, 2022

Day 49

 Well, today we came a little closer to the top 3 classes for the food drive.  We are either in third or second depending on how many items the other classes got today.  LET'S KEEP GOING!!!  I will be stopping at Costco this weekend to help, but if you haven't already had a chance to bring something in, please send it.  We have filled up one box already!!! 

Today we were pattern ninjas again and did SO MUCH BETTER the second time.  I am very impressed with all my Kinder friends working hard to pay attention to the special code.  

I am currently in the middle of making a big package for you.  In this package, I will have all the information that I will be talking about during the conferences including the EYE-TA report.  Since the conferences are now online I will send home the package with your child on Wednesday. I have one last student example I want to add next week.