Monday, November 21, 2022

Day 51

 WELCOME BACK TO MANY OF OUR FRIENDS!!!! I am very very happy to see so many of our friends back happy and healthy, I missed you all.  For our still-recovering friends, just know that I can't wait to see you too.  I hope you all rest up and join us once you are able.  

Today with so many new friends back I spent a lot of time catching them up on the missing assessments for the package that I am sending home on Monday.  Everyone did a journal entry today that will also go in the package for you.  

In PE we were lucky because our PE teacher was in for Mrs. Hughes so she took both the AM and PM kids for an extra special PE class doing drum fit!!  Tomorrow our AM class gets to do a double music class with Ms. Lysak as they prepare a special art piece for the month of December. 

As far as I know, we are still in 3rd place for our Food Drive.  We are currently sitting at 195 items which is fantastic but on Friday 1st place was at 209 items.  I know we are close but we need to keep pushing!!!

Parent Conferences are this Thursday and Friday, due to the level of illness in the building they are now online.  If you are unable to log on to book please call the office and they will help you.