Wednesday, February 15, 2023

100

 Happy 100 Days of School!! I can't believe it has been 100 days of Kindergarten.  Today we learned about the courageous bear.  We talked a lot about being brave, showing courage and some of our fears.  Being courageous is doing something even though you are a little scared or don't want to.  

In Kindergarten we are also having many children needing reminders to keep their hands to themselves and stay in their own bubbles.  We read a story about safe and unsafe choices, safe and unsafe touches, and safe and unsafe secrets.  For Mrs. Hellyer, a safe choice is to walk in the halls, and an unsafe choice is to run in the halls.  A safe touch is a high five and an unsafe touch is kicking my friend.  A safe secret, is what Mrs. Hellyer is planning on wearing for 101 Days of school and an unsafe secret is when my friend is not being nice to me but I don't say something because I don't want to get them in trouble.  

I hope that you have a great long weekend.  I will see you on Tuesday ready to celebrate 101 DAYS OF SCHOOL!