Thursday, October 8, 2020

Day 25

Today was all about giving thanks.  We have so many things to be thankful for in Kindergarten.  
We have been working hard on our fine motor skills.  We are getting better and better and our coloring, cutting and gluing skills.  Today we put all those skills together to make our own name turkeys. This was. tricky task that required a lot of THINKING and our kinder did a great job of it.  
1. color and cut the body of our turkey
2. count how many letters are in your name
3. grab that many feathers
4. color and cut the feathers
5. write your name (1 letter per feather)
6. put the turkey together so it spells our name
7. glue the entire turkey on the piece of paper
**Special Super Star Goal - write Give Thanks on the paper***

  



What are AM Kinder friends thankful for?

AM

Jack - my fish

Easton - my dog

Logan - my dog

Skylar - my cat

Lennon - my pet butterfly

Lukas - my friends

Jason - my brother

Zailey - my baby brother

Ethan - my family

Marco - my grandpa

Greer - my nana

Henry - my sister

Jayeh - my trampoline

Arielle - my mom

Nolan - grandpa

Gabriel - my mom






What are PM Kinder friends thankful for?

PM

Jordyn - my mom and dad

Valkyrie - my brother making stuff for me

Harrison - my mommy and daddy and sister

Sawyer - my mommy and my daddy

Malin - my cousins

Isa - my toys

Charles - my uncle

Stephanie - nature

Madison - my whole family

Sam - my friends

Brian - my whole family

Connor - my family

Logan - my mom and her hugs and kisses

Brandon - playing

**********************************

What is MRS. HELLYER thankful for?

I cannot express how thankful I am to all of you for your support and kind words so far this year.  I am blessed to have you on this Covid Kindergarten adventure. September was a busy month full of lots of new learning and everyday I think about how lucky I am to teach your children.  I love spending each and every day with them and learning about life from their eyes.  Thank you for allowing me to be the start of their education story. I look forward to the rest of the year and growing together.

Please have a great long weekend.  You deserve it!!! See you on Tuesday!!!