Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Day 172

In the morning we celebrated our Birthday Girl Lennon!  We are so happy that we were able to celebrate your birthday with you today!  




In the afternoon our Rock Star was Sam. Sam wrote: I like to grow flowers.  I have 9 flowers that I planted with my parents and brother.  When I plant flowers I put them in soil and then I water them every day and we put them in the sun so that they grow big.  Bees also like flowers too and they bring pollen to flowers.  I have many red, purple, and yellow flowers.


Today we learned about our butterflies and we drew them in our visual journal to complete the lifecycle. 



Today even more butterflies came out to say hello.  We were so excited to see that they were a beautiful orange, black and white.  We learned that they are called Painted Lady Butterflies. :). We spent a lot of time observing them with quiet voices so we don't scare them.



**Tomorrow we will be painting our Rocks for our Rock Display on Monday.**