Monday, October 3, 2022

Day 20

 This past weekend I cleaned up my child's toy room which is always very exciting in Kindergarten because as my children age out of certain toys they are absolutely perfect for the Kindergarten classroom.  Already the Ninja Turtles and Paw Patrol toys are a huge hit but now we have more new toys.  Dinosaurs, the collection of Toy Story characters and the PJ Mask Tower and characters. So as you can imagine center time was pretty fun today. :)

On Tuesday, October 11 the kindergarten classes will be participating in a Fall Walk through the community with a stop at the playground by the pond.  We will be taking parent volunteers with us to ensure we have a good ratio of students/adults. If you are cleared as a CBE volunteer and can join us, please email me if you have not yet done so. If you did email me but you have not heard from me please send me another email.  There were MANY emails that went out last week asking for replies so it could have gotten lost on my end. 

AM 8:30-10:00 and PM 12:30-2:00 

Please note that this walk is weather dependent. We are still looking for volunteers for the PM to join us on the Fall Walk.  

Today we learned the letter A.  We sang our A song, printed an A in our books and brainstormed different things that started with A.