Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Day 15

We are hard at work in Kindergarten on our lines. We are now tracing over different types of lines.  We are learning how to hold our pen and how to open our books.






We have also started to practice writing our names. We are writing our names BIG and SMALL and UPSIDE DOWN and DIFFERENT COLOURS and WAVY and STRAIGHT.





If you heard I wore a funny looking mask today its true!! I have started to test my Kinder friends to see how many letters and sounds they know. It is hard to do letters and sounds through a mask when you are four and five, so I am letting them take off their masks and so I can get nice and close to hear what they know but to keep things safe I am putting on a face shield.


It was great to see so many friends in our Google Meet today after school.  We used Google Meet to give you a chance to practice logging into your child's account and using the different technology.  It was also a fantastic chance to see what is going on in our classroom since you can't be here in person. If you have not already logged into Google Classroom please try it out.  I have put a copy of the video in our classroom as well so you can watch it whenever you'd like.  

SEE YOU THURSDAY or FRIDAY!!